Large Pellet Heater with Ash Pan
- This stove burns a carbon-neutral, "Green Fuel," wood pellets
considered environmentally friendly.
- Installation materials are not included
- 5 heat settings allow the ability to adjust to your heating
- 120 cfm blower with automatic circulation to spread heat
- Digital control board with built-in diagnostics allows easy
one-touch adjustments for heating your home
- LED display makes it easier to set and operate
- Air wash glass
- Large viewing window
- Integrated damper control
- Approved for mobile or modular homes with optional fresh air
- Up to 48000 BTU'S
- Heats up to 2200 SQ. Ft.
- 120 Lb hopper capacity
- Assembly required
- 25 in. L x 26 in. W x 35 in. L (287 lbs)
The 5520 is a fully automated Pellet stove with auto ignition
and easy to use electronic controls. It's durable yet sleek design
is built for years of high performance and to blend nicely with any
room setting and designed to provide your home with the desired
warmth even in the coldest of climates. The Wood pellets used in
this store are clean, easy to handle, store, and are, otherwise,
waste products from the timber and agricultural industries. Heating
your home with this unit insures that you are doing your part to
conserve our nation's primary energy resources. It comes with an
exhaust blower for negative draft that pulls flue products through
and out to completely eliminate smoke spillage and an automatic
circulation blower to spread heat evenly. Has an optional fresh air
intake that is not included.
WARNING: California Proposition 65: This product can expose you to chemicals including Carbon monoxide, which is known to the State of California to cause birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov.