- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Oct. 6 and Mon. Oct. 12 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- A lifetime manufacturer's warranty is provided for furniture workmanship and materials;
a 10-year manufacturer's warranty is provided for solid surface materials;
a 1-year manufacturer's warranty is provided for Portable Sink pumps, heaters and faucets.
Laminates (Wilsonart, etc.), plastic liners, tubs, dishpans and base plates and vinyl/foam products are not under warranty.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Mainstream Explorer 25 Preschool Wave Loft w Recessed Steps on Right
Explorer preschool loft system creates space-saving reading and
play zones. The upper deck with carpeting features Lexan panel
windows and a book rack. Space below provides room for furniture
and is open with a window for puppet theatrics and an arch doorway.
- Includes 1-Allen wrench, 1-Allen bit, LocTite and hardware
- Pictured in Blue carpeting on Deck and Stairs with recessed
steps on the right
- Amazing loft includes a very large platform and adds a
tremendous amount of extra space to the learning environment
- The open design supports a full dramatic play set, computer
table, science area or other activity center below and a quiet,
soft, reading area above
- The Steps on the right side are recessed and flush with the
- They include a birch panel on the right with windows above
& below the steps and a lower handrail
- The left stair panel has windows above & is open below,
which allows for a special crawl/cubby space under the stairs
- The landing at the right of the platform includes a window both
above & below the deck
- The front includes upper window panels with shutters, the lower
front section is open
- The back includes birch panels with a book display on the upper
middle and a mirror on the upper right (facing the stairs)
- Designed without visibility through the back panels, for
placement against the wall
- The left end includes a double window with shutters above &
a combination below of a puppet theater/store panel on the right
& a doorway on the left
- Extremely durable construction of solid Maple, Baltic Birch
Plywood, clear unbreakable Lexan windows and 3-Coats of marine
grade Ultra Gloss finish
- Assembles easily in approximately 90 to 120 minutes
- Required tools include 1-cordless drill (optional)
- Lifetime warranty
- Platform: 52 in. H
- Head clearance: 49 in. H
- 132 in. L x 78 in. W x 94 in. H
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.