Metal Ceiling Fan in Bronze
- Blade count: 6
- Blade pitch: 31 degrees
- Blade: Aluminum
- Motor type: AC
- Motor reversible: No matthews rotational fans circulate heat
and air conditioning more effeciently than traditional paddle
- Fan airflow (HI/LO): 2278/1372
- Fan airflow efficiency: 24.04
- Fan RPM (HI/LO): 1139/685
- Fan speeds: 3
- Standard equipment: Decora-style fully variable wall switch in
- Standard equipment: Flat ceiling canopy. Compatible with 29
degree vaulted ceiling canopy accessory.
- Hand made and not mass produced
- Damp location with powder or clear coat only. Not recommended
for salt water/ocean front applications.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made from cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel
- Made in Brazil and USA
- Downrod: 10 in.
- Fan blade span: 13 in.
- Overall: 60 in. W x 14 in. H (24 lbs.)
- Assembly Instructions
The Italo Ventania is the largest rotational fan in the Matthews
Fan Co collection. Its vortex sculpted arms grasp also remarkable,
side-mounted fan heads in gentle equatorial rotation. The fan heads
can be infinitely positioned in 180-degree arcs for optimum air
movement; the greater the angle of the motor to the horizontal
support rods (up or down), the faster the axial rotation. A slow,
controlled axial rotation is achieved by both fan head position and
fan blade speed.