Metal Ceiling Fan in Gold
- Blade count: 6
- Blade pitch: 31 degrees
- Blade: Aluminum
- Motor type: AC
- Motor reversible: No matthews rotational fans circulate heat
and air conditioning more effeciently than traditional paddle
- Fan airflow (HI/LO): 2077/1346
- Fan airflow efficiency: 23.17
- Fan RPM (HI/LO): 1101/699
- Fan speeds: 3
- Standard equipment: Decora-style fully variable wall switch in
- Standard equipment: Flat ceiling canopy. Compatible with 29
Degree vaulted ceiling canopy.
- Hand made and not mass produced
- Damp location with powder or clear coat only. Not recommended
for salt water/ocean front applications.
- Each unique motor mount and fan head knob is made of genuine
- Limited lifetime warranty
- Made from cast aluminum, heavy spun and stamped steel
- Made in Brazil and USA
- Downrod: 10 in.
- Fan blade span: 13 in.
- Overall: 42 in. W x 7 in. H (19 lbs.)
- Assembly Instructions
The Vent-Bettina rotational ceiling fan is thoughtfully designed
with its arms gently upward curving. Offering fluid lines and quiet
axial rotation, the motor fan heads can be infinitely positioned in
180-degree arcs for optimum air movement; the greater the angles of
the motors to the horizontal support rods (up or down), the faster
the axial rotation. A slow, controlled axial rotation is achieved
by both fan head position and fan blade speed.