- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Oct. 7 and Tue. Oct. 13 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Napoleon's Last Charge" Print
- Illustrator: E.T. Paull
- Year: 1914
- Themes: Music & Instruments, Sheet Music, Military
- Art Styles: Vintage Art
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- ISBN: 0-587-03402-5
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Edward Taylor Paull (1858 - 1924) was a prolific publisher of
sheet music marches. His songs gained acclaim more from the cover
art of the sheet music than often from the lyrics and tune.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.