- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Jan. 26 and Mon. Feb. 1 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Noble Coach" Print
- Contributor: Unknown
- Themes: Cigars, Labels, Smoking/No Smoking
- Art Styles: Vintage Art
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- ISBN: 0-587-21932-7
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
A horse drawn coach for JVC pulls across the sun's rays. Cigar
label art was mass produced between 1880 and 1920 using the
lithographic process. The reason for this new form of advertising
was the great demand of tobacco combined with the expansion into
new markets because of the railroads across the USA. The art was
used to draw attention to one brand over another and reflected the
values and inclinations of the times.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.