- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Nov. 9 and Fri. Nov. 13 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Oiran - High Class Courtesan (Ushiro Muki Oiran Zu)" Print
- Artist: Hiroshige
- Year: 1868
- Themes: Japanese, Asia
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: Japan
- ISBN: 0-587-22899-7
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Print shows a view from behind of a woman with many ornamental
hairpins in her hair. The Oiran were the highest level of geisha
and catered only to the nobles. Done by Utagawa Hiroshige
(1842-1894) between 1868 - 1894
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.