- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Jan. 25 and Fri. Jan. 29 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
- Illustrator: Jules Cheret
- Themes: France, Women
- Art Styles: Vintage Art
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: France
- ISBN: 0-587-00083-x
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Known as the father of the modern poster, Jules Cheret (1836 -
1932) was a French painter and lithographer. He worked on
everything from theater to advertising.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.