Powered Electric Patient Lift in White
- Rechargeable and removable battery
- To charge, simply plug in unit; Battery does not need to be
removed to be charged (Lift will not operate while plugged in)
- Ideal for home-care use
- Jumbo actuator pump with emergency button can switch to manual
mode to lower patient down safely
- Base legs adjust easily and lock securely into open position
with padded shifter handle
- Extra wide coated cradle with 360-degree rotation with 4-point
- Not made with natural rubber latex
- Proposition 65 warning: This product contains a chemical known
to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other
- Limited lifetime warranty on frame: One year limited on
components and electrical parts
- Made from steel
- Made in Taiwan
- Weight capacity: 600 lbs.
- Base clearance: 2 in.
- Base height: 4.5 in.
- Base width: 45.75 in.
- Base width closed: 25 in.
- Batteries: 1 - 24V
- Boom height: 32 in. - 75.5 in.
- Casters: 3 in. front/4 in. rear
- Overall: 55 in. L x 45.75 in. W x 75.5 in. H (132 lbs.)
With a 600 pound weight capacity, this bariatric battery-powered
lift with non-removable rechargeable battery by Drive Medical has
strength on its side. The extra wide, coated cradle rotates 360
degrees and includes 4-point hook up. A high lift range allows the
unit to transfer patients to high surfaces. The battery can be
charged by plugging in the unit, and never needs to be removed (The
lift will not operate while plugged in). A jumbo actuator pump that
lowers the patient ensures safe repositioning. The pump even
includes an emergency button and can be switched to manual mode.
Sturdy base legs - with dual, 3" heavy duty front casters - adjust
easily and lock securely into open position with padded shifter