Solid Wood Bed
- Metal to metal hook-on side rail fittings for easy assembly,
reassembly and long term durability
- Cross slat support system with adjustable center support legs
to add stability on uneven floors
- Standard 8 in. box spring recommended
- Roughhewn planks of varying depths are carefully sanded and
laminated to preserve natural saw marks and inconsistencies from
the milling process
- Hand finished with an exclusive process that uses stain, glaze
and a low-sheen lacquer to permanently seal the lumber in a freshly
- Medium brown finish that runs as dark as ebony where the glaze
catches or as light as caramel in some areas of the springwood
- Frame and panel construction
- Dowel joinery, tongue and groove joinery ensure structural
- Kiln dried wood for added strength and lasting beauty
- Side rail clearance: 7 in.
- Side rail height: 10 in.
- Slat surface height: 10 in.
- Footboard height: 19 in.
- Footboard depth: 5 in.
- Footboard clearance: 6 in.
- Distressed finish
- Transit tested
- Warranty: One year
- Made from solid pine and solid Acacia
- Made in Vietnam
Please keep in mind that natural wood must breathe and is
affected by environmental conditions. Expect to see shrinkage or
expansion and plank movement over time. These are normal
occurrences that will not affect the structural integrity of the
piece. With proper care, this solid wood furniture product should
last for generations.