- FREE Standard Curbside Delivery (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Sep. 28 and Fri. Oct. 2 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Super Heavy Duty Bariatric Hospital Bed Frame in Brown
- Includes emergency manual crank
- Quiet, smooth operation
- Heavy-duty frame ensures strength and patient safety
- All steel construction
- Larger sleep surface than conventional bed
- Split-pan design with removable bed ends is easy to set up
- No tools necessary for set up
- Hand control provides for multiple bed positioning for
- Allergy: Not made with natural rubber latex
- User size: Bariatric
- Proposition 65 warning: This product contains a chemical known
to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects or other
- Weight capacity: 1000 lbs.
- Made from steel
- Made in China
- Bed height: 12.37 in. - 20.62 in.
- Bed Height with Casters: 18.37 in. - 26.62 in.
- Casters: 6 in.
- Foot Section height: 29.87 in. - 38.37 in.
- Foot Section Height with Casters: 35.87 in. - 41.87 in.
- Footboard height: 22.75 in. - 31 in.
- Footboard Height with Casters: 28.75 in. - 37 in.
- Ground Clearance: 11.62 in. -19.87 in.
- Ground Clearance with Casters: 17.62 in. - 23.62 in.
- Head Section height: 35.25 in. - 43.75 in.
- Head Section Height with Casters: 41.25 in. - 49.75
- Headboard height: 25 in. - 32.25 in.
- Headboard Height with Casters: 31 in. - 39.25 in.
- Motor: 15302MHN (Head); 15300MF (Foot); 15302HL (Hi/Low)
- Overall: 94 in. L x 54.5 in. W x 25 in. H ( 338 lbs.)
- Height (Inches)
- Length (Inches)
- Weight (Pounds)
- Width (Inches)
- Manufacturer SKU
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.