- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Apr. 6 and Fri. Apr. 10 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Tariff Reform. Cleveland And Thurman" Print
- Lithographer: S. Nagle & J. Hertgen
- Year: 1888
- Themes: Politics, Election Campaigns
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
- Eagle with fasces over the candidates surrounded by Horseshoes
that say "Public Office" & "Publish Trust".
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Art Layout
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Canvas • Paper • Wood
- Election Campaigns • Politics
- Manufacturer SKU
- 23648-5_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.