- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Feb. 3 and Fri. Feb. 7 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"The United States Marine Band at The White House" Print
- Contributor: W.L. Radcliffe
- Year: 1928
- Themes: US Military, US Marines, Military, Recruiting
- Art Styles: Vintage Art
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- ISBN: 0-587-20577-6
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
- Captain Taylor Branson leads the Marine Corps band in a show on
the White House lawn.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Vintage Art
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Illustration Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Canvas • Paper • Wood
- Military • Recruiting • US Marines • US Military
- Manufacturer SKU
- 20577-6_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.