- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Dec. 23 and Tue. Dec. 29 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Returnable for 30 days; customer pays shipping (Learn More)
- A 30-day manufacturer's warranty is provided.
If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
Trident Front Wheel Drive Power Wheelchair
- Includes positioning belt
- Shroudless design offers easy access to internal
- Semi-reclining seat with adjustable headrest offers three
height adjustments and two depth options
- Padded armrests are adjustable and removable
- Quick release pins allow easy seat removal
- Adjustable, flip-up footplate includes rubber front bumper to
- Seat position can be adjusted forward and backward
- Programmable controller
- Black flat-free non-marking wheels
- Controller is protected by metal frame
- Easy free-wheel operation
- Large front anti-tip wheels feature suspension for safety,
smoother ride, enhanced obstacle handling, and reduced impact to
- Proposition 65 warning: This product contains a chemical known
to the state of California to cause cancer, birth defects, or other
- Limited lifetime warranty on Frame, 14 months limited on
Electronics, Controller and Drive Train components, six months
limited on battery
- Made from steel
- Batteries: 2 - 12V 36AH
- Brakes: Electromechanical
- Charger: Offboard 4A
- Climbing Angle: 7.5 degrees
- Controller: PG VR2 50A
- Drive Wheels: 14 in. x 3 in. flat free
- Max Speed: 4 mph
- Maximum Range: 15 miles
- Motor: 2 - 24V x 320W x 4600rpm
- Steering Type: Joystick
- Turning Radius: 24 in.
- Overall: 42.25 in. L x 24 in. W x 48 in. H (180 lbs.)
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.