- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Jan. 29 and Thu. Feb. 4 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Two Bottles of Hair Tonic And One Bottle of Dandruff Remover" Print
- Contributor: Unknown
- Year: 1899
- Themes: Turn of The Century, Barber Shop, Circa 1900
- Art Styles: Vintage Art
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- ISBN: 0-587-04557-4
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Manufacturers could not take all their products around the
country so they made catalogs for the salemen to carry with them.
This image is one page of a catalog of barbershop supplies dating
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.