- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Tue. Dec. 1 and Mon. Dec. 7 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Voters To The Polls - Vote Ticket #7 - Socialism" Print
- Contributor: Unknown
- Themes: Judaica/Jewish, Judaica-Russian,
- Art Styles: Vintage Art
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: Russia/USSR
- ISBN: 0-587-00536-x
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
The Kerensky period poster shows the voting during the Free
Elections after the Duma was disbanded and Russians were attempting
to form a new government. Lenin cancelled the results. The Jews had
6 fragmented parties. A large tractor wheel shows a farmer resting
his arm on it and irecting people to the new Duma which is
surrouned by a halo as if given by God.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.