- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Wed. Jan. 27 and Tue. Feb. 2 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Wedding Veil" Print
- Contributor: Unknown
- Themes: Cigars, Labels, Smoking/No Smoking, Women
- Art Styles: Vintage Art
- Horizontal Landscape Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- ISBN: 0-587-21928-9
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
A woman in her wedding gown is the central focus of this Cuban
cigar label. The two vignettes show the marriage taking place.
Cigar label art was mass produced between 1880 and 1920 using the
lithographic process. The reason for this new form of advertising
was the great demand of tobacco combined with the expansion into
new markets because of the railroads across the usa. The art was
used to draw attention to one brand over another and reflecteded
the values and inclinations of the times.
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.