- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Fri. Jan. 31 and Thu. Feb. 6 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Were You There Then?" Print
- Artist: Harry J., Weston
- Year: 1916
- Themes: Women, Recruiting, Military, War
- Art Styles: Vintage Art
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: Australia
- ISBN: 0-587-21052-4
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
- A woman holds up a tattered Australian flag referencing the
battle of Gallipoli.
- AC Voltage
- Not Powered
- Art Layout
- Art Styles
- Vintage Art
- Art Types/Media
- Fine Art Prints • Giclee Canvas Art • Illustration Art • Ready to Hang Prints
- Canvas • Paper • Wood
- Military • Recruiting • War • Women
- Manufacturer SKU
- 21052-4_20x30 - Paper
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.