- Free Shipping (Learn More)
- Estimated between Mon. Nov. 2 and Fri. Nov. 6 (Learn More)
- Return Policy:
- Not Returnable: all sales are final (Learn More)
- If you have specific questions about this product’s guarantee, please contact our Customer Service department.
"Yonkel, The Cow-Boy Jew" Print
- Contributor: Unknown
- Themes: Judaica/Jewish, Judaica-American
- Art Styles: Vintage Art
- Vertical Portrait Orientation
- Art Type: Fine art print, canvas, framed wall art, giclee print
- Country of Origin: USA
- ISBN: 0-587-00512-2
- All canvases ship ready to hang on 3/4 in. wood stretchers (2
in. for Heavy Duty), with the exception of unstretched canvas
Yonkle is Yiddish for Jacob who is a cowboy Jew who wears spats
and is our West and becomes a Cowboy as many Jews did but many as
peddlars bringing goods from the East to the Western outposts. The
Indians called the Jews Egg people as they would not eat the
Need more information?
Our staff are available to answer any questions you may have about this item.